old Alice Gate 2 without wifi and non Pirelli, the DIAL FACE Industries

• 7 Risposte
  • 237 Visite

Offline nexus7

• Nuovo Iscritto
Hi all, I would like to know how I can mod the old Alice Gate 2 without wifi and non Pirelli, the DIAL FACE one. the AGB one I think

I found a topic with the first steps

https://paranoidcomputer.com/2011/02/26/alicegate-2-plus-dial-face-modding/

Modello AGIA/AGIB
Collegarsi al modem http://192.168.1.1 dopodiche’ scrivere nella url:
javascript:mimic_button(‘goto: 70..’);

da li’, scaricate la configurazione sul vostro PC e modificate la riga dove sta scritto “(theme(Telecom))” in “(theme(Dialface))“.

I found the first steps but know I would like to flash with the last firmware and of course configure it for my ISP,

Can someone could give me some links or informations to do so.. Thanks

Offline nexus7

• Nuovo Iscritto
Buonjorno, Still looking how to mod it to run with my ISP...

None can help me configuring this for running as a modem router ? interface is not very intuitive...

Thanks...

Offline fabiobassa

• Esperto
« Ultima modifica: 21 Agosto 2021, 12:08 da MisterFTTH »

Offline nexus7

• Nuovo Iscritto
Hi, thanks for the link this is for the " Alice Gate + WiFi & VOIP - Dial Face "  firmware type AGIF...
is it the same method for the AGIB " Alice Gate Without WiFi but with VOIP - Dial Face "

What is the bffa.txt or .bin , the bootloader sequence, a configuration file or a firmware depending on the model type ?

Where can I find firmwares for this model ??? what is the better/recent one...

J've tried to register on http://forum.zibri.org/t31-sblocco-agif to find more information but is not possible anymore...

I'm stuck on the Dialface Theme firmware  at the moment... but I can find a RS232 connector...

Thanks...
« Ultima modifica: 22 Agosto 2021, 06:13 da nexus7 »

Offline nexus7

• Nuovo Iscritto
Thank you again for the help and the reply but it seems that some sections on this forum are restricted ... there is many links that I already found I can't acces since the beginning ...

Si è verificato un errore!
Il topic o la sezione che stai cercando non esiste più o non possiedi adeguati permessi per visualizzarla.

Offline fabiobassa

• Esperto
Uhmmm, because you are a newbie on this forum some sections are off for you. Let see if any moderator/administrator could unlock you.

Anyway don't expect performances from that hardware, as you can see posts are from 2006/2007 , those router are ok for adsl 7 mega, I don't know if it will support adsl+ up to 20 mega and for sure will NOT support VDSL or VDSL+

@MisterFTTH  o @FrancYescO  o altri admin se potete autorizzare questo utente alla sezione hacking

Offline nexus7

• Nuovo Iscritto
Hum, I think i fucked up the modem changing the configuration file, could someone please give me acces at the serial or jtag method

I cannot find/access anymore at his ip even scanning with AngryIp scanner... A capture of the post showing the method will even do the trick, cause i can not acces to the links in the Hacking section of the forum... adsl led is blinking (not connected to phone line) and ethernet is blinking green too (when scanner il launched and fix when not) but impossible to acces to it... Thanks...
« Ultima modifica: 15 Settembre 2021, 10:28 da nexus7 »